Tips for becoming a blackjack pro
Blackjack is of course a game of luck but knowing some tips and tricks can help you establish a solid strategy. In particular, there are seven golden rules to follow. Canadians love playing real money blackjack.
- Never take insurance. The insurance gives the advantage to the bank.
- Always separate an ace or an eight. The probability of getting a score of 21 with these two cards is higher than with the others. You will have two very good hands.
- If you have a score of 16 and the bank has a score greater than or equal to 7, draw a new card.
- If you have a pair of 7s and the bank has a hand that is less than or equal to a pair of 7s, separate your cards in two hands.
- If you have a score less than or equal to 17 soft (17 with an ace that is either 1 or 11 points), draw a new card. If you are above, do not shoot.
- If you have a score of 10 or 11 and the bank has a lower score, double your stake.
- If you have a score of 12 and the bank has a score of 6 or less, do not shoot a new card.
- blackjack rules in Canada are seen on blackjack.org